Translate

tisdag 24 januari 2012

After a sleepless night

After a sleepless night.....

Give me strength to keep on walking
Give me strength to keep on thinking
Give me strength to keep on hoping
Give me strength to keep on making plans for future

Although things going bad
Although friends near me are ill of disease
Although some people are angry on me
Although ,   I will go on.

Today the clowds above me are dark
And I don´t see so much hope
Today I don´t feel for making plannes for future
Today Im feeling sad

Im sad to be missunderstood
Im sad to be accused to be a bad person with bad wish for others!
Im sad to feel so helpless
Im sad to feel as such a small and suiperfluous person

I wish that the angry people some day will understand me
I wish that they will understand how wrong they have made to me
But mostly I wish I can lay all this sad thoughts behind me
And move on just to show who I am

Im GREATFUL to have my husband by my side
Im GREATFUL for all my wonderful TRUE friends
Im GREATFUL for all love I get from my children
Im GREATFUL that I have friends to spoil with my joy

And some day everything will become okay again
Someday I will be glad again
Someday we will have good news for future
Someday everything will turn out good

I just WAIT TODAY
Wait for something better to come
I put on the wait-button in life
Today I will just stay alive

Today I will hope for the best for my sick friend
Today I will send my thoughts to others
And I know that tomorrow someone will do the same for me....
THATS THE MEANING OF TRUE FRIENDS.

                          Maggie Målevik
                                24 januari 2012.

1 kommentar:

  1. Maggie, du betyder så mycket för så många! Glöm inte det.
    The wait-button är bra att ha ibland! Tänkte just på det idag och skrev ner några tankar.... Du vet, om när livet tar en paus... I förrgår funderade jag över vänner som kommer och går. Ta gärna del av dem på www.stjarntalsochsandkorns.blogspot.com...

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en kommentar här om du vill.